Demystify deliverability: announcing the deliverability certificate

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies
Demystify deliverability: announcing the deliverability certificate
Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey Klaviyo Community! 

I’m Mason from the Klaviyo Academy team. I’m excited to announce the launch of the brand-new deliverability certificate! 

Let’s face it, deliverability can be tricky. Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional or you wear every hat at your company, Klaviyo is here to empower you to make deliverability work for you instead of against you.

In this certificate, you’ll learn best practices from deliverability experts to improve your deliverability. By the end, you’ll have the knowledge you need to boost message performance and strengthen your sender reputation. Improving your deliverability is one of the most impactful ways you can increase customer engagement and your return on investment. 

Getting deliverability certified adds a powerful tool to your marketing tool belt and a shiny badge in the Klaviyo community. You’ll also get to show off your certificate on LinkedIn and add it to your resume to highlight your achievement! The certificate course should only take you about an hour and a half to complete, and you can take it at your own pace, section by section. 

So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the deliverability certificate today! 

Mason Wheeler,
Academy Team

2 replies

Badge +4

Thanks! Mason, I got my certification. This is extremely useful.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks Mason, that’s a great news. I strongly believe there is a need to educate users on deliverability & the basics of it (if not the best practices).