How can I get the Klaviyo Partner badge?

• 3 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well. I applied for Klaviyo Partners but unfortunately, I didn't get the partner badge. It's been more than 1-week since I applied for it.

I'm a professional freelancer. I work on Fiverr, UpWork, PeoplePerHour as a klaviyo expert. I have helped so many clients and drive revenue for them through Email Marketing. I have already done over 60+ projects. So, I have experience with Klaviyo that's why I thought it will be better if I get a Klaviyo Partner badge will help to get more clients.

So, I hope that klaviyo team will help me to get that badge. Really excited to see this.

image.png

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @forman

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in the Klaviyo Partner program! We’re really excited to hear that you’re eager to continue sharing Klaviyo with your clients. 

It looks like your submission to be a Klaviyo Partner has gone through, so you can now login at klaviyo.allbound.com and complete the onboarding through the Partner Academy. Once you have done that, you’ll simply need to include your Partner ID into your Community profile page and you’ll see the Partner badge applied to your account within 24hrs. 

Let us know if you have any further questions on this! 
​​​​Thanks so much,
-Cass.

Badge +5

Hi there, 

I’m a Klaviyo partner and would love to be able to add a badge to my website. Does one exist and if so, how do I go about obtaining one?

Thanks

Diane :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Diane H 

Thank you for reaching out to get your partner badge. If you go to your profile, you can right click on the badge that is on your photo and save it as a jpeg or png to be used where you want on your site! 

Badge +2

Sorry this doesn’t seem to be working. Everyone in our team has partner accounts on partners.klaviyo.com. I have completed the onboarding on another email (not this common one the team shares), but I cannot log into the Community portal which seems to be a different thing than the Partners portal (the same ID and password doesn’t work). I’d rather not go through the onboarding again on every email/PW we use. 

I was also sent a link to get the partners logo kit by the Partners team but that link doesn’t work either (says we don’t have access). There’s got to be an easier way to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @airboxr,

Happy to help! 

The issue might be because you haven’t added the Partner ID to your Community profile yet. Once you have, you will be able to download the image by right clicking it on your profile > Save image as. 

You log into the Community with your Klaviyo username and password, however the Community is the platform you’re seeing now, there isn’t an additional portal for our Community.

If you need help with the Partner portal, you can reach out to Partner support via their handle partners@klaviyo.com 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi there @airboxr,

Happy to help! 

The issue might be because you haven’t added the Partner ID to your Community profile yet. Once you have, you will be able to download the image by right clicking it on your profile > Save image as. 

You log into the Community with your Klaviyo username and password, however the Community is the platform you’re seeing now, there isn’t an additional portal for our Community.

If you need help with the Partner portal, you can reach out to Partner support via their handle partners@klaviyo.com 

-Taylor 

Hi @Taylor Tarpley - thank you for getting back to me. There is no Partner ID when I log into the Partner Portal. From this link, I understand it should be under the Quick Links section, but my Quick Links section doesn’t have any of the options highlighted in the link.

Here is a screenshot of the Quick Links I see when I log in:

Do let me know where I should look for it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @airboxr

In this case I would email our Partner support via their handle partners@klaviyo.com and ask where this would be for you since it should be located in the Partner Portal.

After you receive an answer, would you mind coming back sharing the solution with others? I’m sure other partners who experience this issue in the future would greatly appreciate it!

-Taylor