This post contains resources related to [Interactive workshop] Use Klaviyo product feeds to personalise your emails (for entrepreneurs).
Step by step instructions
- Step 1: Ensure that you have a product catalog set up within your e-commerce platform.
- Step 2: In Klaviyo navigate to Content ⟶ Products ⟶ Manage Product Feeds ⟶ Create Product Feeds ⟶ Edit fields and then click 'Save Product Feed'.
- Step 3: Navigate to Flows and open your Welcome Series flow. Choose an email from your flow to edit (avoid the first email).
- Step 4: Drag and drop a product block into the email.
- Step 5: Under content, choose 'dynamic' and then choose the personalised product feed you just created. Edit the product details and feed layout based on your brand's needs.
View the 'How to use product feeds and recommendations' help article for additional details and screenshots
- Study by Accenture: Making it personal - Why brands must move from communication to conversation for greater personalization - Pulse Check 2018
- Study by Experian: Experian Marketing Services study finds personalized emails generate six times higher transaction rates
- [Help Article] How to use product feeds and recommendations
- [Help Article] Sync a custom catalog feed to Klaviyo
- [Help Article] Getting started with Klaviyo onsite tracking
- [Help Article] How to insert a product block
- [Blog Article] Personalize product suggestions with Klaviyo's upgraded recommendations feature
- [Academy Course] Build better emails using personalization
- [Live Trainings] March is all about personalization. Check out our upcoming trainings!
Thanks for joining us and I hope to see you at an upcoming training soon!