Recap discussion: Klaviyo Product Event - Live feature walkthrough - Winter 2023

• 2 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thank you for attending one or both of our Klaviyo Product Event - Live feature walkthroughs. Whether you’re looking for a replay of the sessions or to catch up with some of our additional resources, you’ve come to the right place to take control of your growth! You’ll find everything you need below.

Session 1 replay:

Session 2 replay:

@shoshana.antunes and I were joined by a few amazing Klaviyo Product Managers,  Uday Kolluri, Ken Kehoe, Carola Leiva, and Devin Patel where we discussed each new feature in-depth and gave a live demo for a few. 

If you are interested in learning more about the features, take a look at the resources below:

Session 1 features

Session 2 features 

Let us know how you are going to incorporate these new features! Have any unanswered questions? Thread below.

4 replies

Badge +6

Love these sessions! Thank you for making them part of KPE post-launch initiatives. It’s so helpful to see how these new features are meant to be used in practice. Keep ‘em coming!

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Thanks for the interesting information!

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Really enjoyed both sessions! 

I think the unsung hero of these updates is that new and improved Quick Search - what a great quality-of-life update for those who use Klaviyo everyday 😊

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

@by.brennan @Irrra @Ashley I. so happy to hear that you all loved the sessions and the new features. This is amazing feedback that I will share with the entire team!