Recap discussion: [Strategy session] Cyber Weekend offer and promotion strategy (for small/midsize businesses)

• 1 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Whether you were able to attend this live training or you’re looking to watch the replay, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the recording below:

In this session, we covered:

1. 2021 Cyber Weekend data and trends

2. Different promotional strategies

3. Real examples of successful campaigns

4. Planning your Cyber weekend content

While this training focused primarily on the above, we understand you may need some additional help executing on these ideas. Here are some additional resources to help you along the journey!

Ready to implement these ideas:

• Finalize your promotional strategy

• Create your Cyber Weekend content calendar

• Build segments, create campaigns, and tailor holiday offers to those specific audiences

Need more help?

• For technical troubleshooting, contact Support within the Klaviyo app.

• For strategic guidance, email growth@klaviyo.com.

Want to learn more?

Additional resources:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

I would love to hear what stuck out to any participants who attended this meeting! Have any knowledge nuggets to share? 

Badge +1

Thank you all so much for the presentation! I’m definitely going to be using the resource library for inspiration. I was driving while listening--can we get the content calendar link here too?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @beyamade! Of course, thank you so much for spending some time with us today Here is the link to the content calendar: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SdppzgEXtMgzPVNQTqC3gI8jKWUD5X7h40rNbPVqNIA/copy