Video

The strategy upswing: Espresso shot

• 31 May 2022
  • 4 replies
The strategy upswing: Espresso shot
Badge +5

I often get asked by my customers, What more can we do? Is there another audience or segment that we can reach out to, to generate additional revenue? Whenever I get that question, I always think about the lowest hanging fruit available. Time is scarce, and we want to make sure that we're being as efficient as possible.

I've come up with the Espresso shot. That has driven 30+ percent open rates, 3+ percent click rates, and in some cases can generate revenue up to 30 to 40% of a standard newsletter. Watch the video above to find out more and implement this in your own account now!

4 replies

So, this is a segment that you can save and will constantly have records moving in and out of this audience.

This means that if you have a normal campaign send on Tuesdays you can follow that up with a Wednesday or Thursday email to the Espresso-shot audience with a repeat of the Tuesday campaign (with minor edits of course)

This is a great and an easy way of maximizing results from a campaign send :)

Badge

Do you by chance have any email examples that have been used with this segment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Royce 

Thanks for commenting! We are thrilled that you are excited about using @devinbhatia segmentation strategy. Please feel free to share your results once you’ve fully implemented this in your account!

Badge

Thanks for making this video! Looking forward to that much-needed boost from the Espresso shot.