Getting Started with Klaviyo Course

• 16 June 2021
  • 5 replies
Getting Started with Klaviyo Course
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

New to Klaviyo and not sure where to start? Learn how to hit the ground running with the Klaviyo Academy!

Head to Getting Started with Klaviyo to find success from day one. In just over an hour, you’ll learn how to set up your account and use Klaviyo’s core features to drive revenue and own your brand’s destiny. 

More specifically, you’ll be guided through:

• How to set up your account

• How to integrate your store, former ESP, etc. with Klaviyo

• Why deliverability and warming your account is important

• How to gain new subscribers with forms

• What the difference is between lists and segments

• What key flows to set live

• When and what to send in SMS and email campaigns

• How to analyze the data in your account

Happy sending!

5 replies

I am not able to register for this course. When I click Register, it redirects me to sign in again even though I have an account and I’m signed in. I’m stuck in a loop and unable to access the training. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello @wisdomwonderproject,

Can you let us know if you were using your Klaviyo Academy login credentials when attempting to register for this course as opposed to your normal Klaviyo login credentials? 

Klaviyo Academy is separate from your Klaviyo account and will require its own separate credentials. If it's your first time here, you'll need to create a Klaviyo Academy account first

If you are using your Klaviyo Academy login credentials, I would suggest fully clearing your cache, closing the browser, and trying to register for this course through an incognito or private browser. 

Thanks for being a Klaviyo Community Member! Have a great day!

David

Thanks, I had to use an incognito window.

¿Sería posible hacer el curso con subtítulos en español?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hola @Sapporet ,

Just to translate your question into English for the Klaviyo Community, you asked if it is possible to take this course with Spanish subtitles? At this time, Klaviyo Academy courses are only offered in English. I will update this thread if there is an update on course language options in the future.

Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!