Recap Video: Klaviyo Product Event Feature Walkthrough - March 8, 2022

• 8 March 2022
  • 2 replies
Recap Video: Klaviyo Product Event Feature Walkthrough - March 8, 2022
Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks for your interest in our Post-Klaviyo Product Event Feature Walkthrough and thank you to every single person who tuned in to join us. Whether you were able to attend or not, you can find the replay and additional resources below. 

I was joined by the fabulous @hansenling and @wafaamuhammad, and we discussed the following new features:

Please thread your ideas, comments, suggestions and questions and we look forward to keeping the conversation going.

Best,

:green_heart: Chanel

2 replies

Badge +5

Hi, the new teaser feature looks great. However, I’ve viewed the link but I can’t see any help/guidance on how to edit it to make it more brand aligned. Is there another link perhaps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Diane H,

Thanks for the positivity! 

You can actually edit the teaser to be more aligned with your brand by clicking the Teaser option within your signup form editor near the top. Clicking into this section not only allows you to set the Style and Behavior of your teaser, but also its content and background color much like you would for your signup form. 

You can even set a background image that aligns with your brand having a solid color if you wish!

I hope this helps!

David