Solved

Abandoned Cart Pop Up

• 16 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello, I contact you to ask if it is possible to create an independent pop up only for the checkout. 
The objective of this pop up would be to redirect the customer to an email sequence of abandoned cart by putting his email. 

He would be redirected to this pop up only 
- On desktop: if his mouse goes to the exit
- On phone: after x seconds of inactivity.

In one of the two cases, the objective would be to make a pop-up appear and that in this pop-up, there is a sequence of email of abandoned carts with the articles which it had in its basket. 

Thanks
Tom

icon

Best answer by Dov 17 January 2023, 15:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Toml06,

Thank you for sharing this with our community.

In theory it’s possible, however, this isn’t the default functionality for any of our integrations that support Abandoned Cart emails. Currently, pop-ups are only supported to subscribe users to Klaviyo lists.

With that said, I recommend connecting with a Klaviyo agency partner to assist with setting up this up. You may also be interested in exploring our developer documentation which speaks to setting up custom events using the Track API. You could, for example, have someone fill out a sign-up form which triggers a custom event to send abandoned cart emails (that could be the general workflow & solution in this scenario).

I hope that helps and thank you for being a community member.