Solved

Automate property update of an email list feeding form my database server every time

• 6 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

What we are thinking to put into operation, if it is possible using Klaviyo is automate teh update of email list We have created previously in Klaviyo. 

We want Kaviyo to call a URL on our server from time to time in which it would be delivered email list data in JSON or CSV format so that Klaviyo updates the properties associated with every email.

We wanted a straightforward and simple way so as not to overcomplicate with the API. We do not know if this is possible.

Something similar to as if you periodically upload new CSV of contacts but in a periodic and automated way to keep Klaviyo's list updated with that of our database on our server

It would also be useful if from our server we can call from time to time a URL that we define in Klaviyo and the emails will be passed in CSV or JSON format for Klaviyo to update or add to its email list

Sorry my english, thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by David To 8 September 2021, 15:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @I3NET,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

It looks like you’ve made a comment in a similar post pertaining to the same topic. I would suggest taking a look at what @Taylor Tarpley had responded with and following along to that other post to keep things in line! 

For other Community member’s, i’ve also linked that alternate post below:

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David