Solved

Automatic list update for specific shopify tags.

• 25 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Is there a way to create a Klaviyo mail flow for specific tagged accounts on Shopify that gets updated automatically? Eg: I want to create a mail flow for my VIP customers on Shopify. But I would like that list to get synced to Klaviyo and be updated automatically as new VIP customers get added.

icon

Best answer by retention 25 August 2021, 19:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@Aak - Yes, this is possible.  In fact, for some past clients, using Shopify Tags is an excellent way to trigger unique and custom Flows.  You can create a Segment based on Shopify Tags like this:

Then, you can create a Flow triggered by that Segment like this:

I would also recommend adding a Time Delay with a specific time of day because the Shopify Tags may sync at unexpected times throughout the day.  

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Aak !

Just to expand on @retention great answer, i just wanted to provide the Community and you the resources again on How to Use Shopify Tags to Filter Customers and how to add a filter to a segment condition. Like @retention said above, setting up Shopify Tags is an amazing way to not only customize segments and flows, but also use these tags within the Klaviyo email template editor to truly customize your content to your audience! 

Thank you so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!!