Solved

Creating a Metric for Product Reviews

• 28 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

Really hope someone can help with this one!

I am trying to create a list or a segment of people who have written Product Reviews on our website so we can email them. 

How can I define this metric or measure so I can select it to create a list? So it would fall under Someone who has done something - I need to create a measure of the act ofsubmitting a product review...can anyone tell me how this is done?

Thanks

Sue

icon

Best answer by Dov 28 July 2021, 15:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Sales@AHB,

Thanks for sharing this question with the Klaviyo Community.

Given your end-goal, the simplest solution is to integrate a 3rd party review tool with Klaviyo that will populate the metric for submitting a product review. My recommendation is to use stamped.io because they supply the metric for when someone submits a product review. From there, you can use the “What somebody has done” condition in your segment to isolate these individuals and send them a campaign. Alternatively, you can set-up a flow triggered off of the “SubmittedReview” metric and automate messaging to folks who submit a product review. For more information on building review flows, I recommend checking out our guide on creating product review flows.

There are other 3rd party review apps that offer similar functionality, for example Yotpo where you can add review highlights to the email as well.

I hope that is helpful!