Solved

Export CSV order value

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

How can I export a list CSV with this information: Order value 

It allows me to export First name, last name, city etc.. but not order value. 

Hope to hear soon from you, 

Regards

icon

Best answer by retention 11 January 2021, 22:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

This might also be handy: https://www.klaviyo.com/blog/export-customer-lifetime-value-information 

The klaviyo site has some good docs on this as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@jorgehostalet Hi!

In the exporting process, among the parameters you mentioned above (First Name, Last Name, City, etc..), you should have a parameter called “Historic Customer Lifetime Value”. This parameter contains the total value of ordered products for each of your subscribers.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi! 

On my side, when I try to export a segment these parameters (“historic customers..”, “historic orders..”) do not appear. 

Maybe you would have an answer..

Thanks a lot! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @audette 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help here.

Predictive Analytics in Klaviyo can help provide insight in to your audience and their prior and even expected activity. Predictive Analytics include: Historic CLV, Predicted, CLV, Total CLV as well as others.

Something to keep in mind with these analytics, you will only see this section on profiles if you meet the following conditions:

• At least 500 customers have placed an order. 
  • You have an ecommerce integration (e.g., Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento) or use our API to send placed orders.
  • You have at least 180 days of order history and have orders within the last 30 days.You have at least some customers who have placed 3 or more orders.

Here is an extremely useful article that gives a more in depth overview of these analytics.

Now, granted you meet the above criteria, I have some suggestions around how to export this data.

If you create a segment including a Placed Order metric, for example:

• what someone has/has not done: Placed an Order at least once over all time

Then export this segment. You will be directed to a screen that allows you to select which fields you would like to include in the export. On the second and third pages of fields available, you should see the following:

From here you can select the fields you’d like to export to a CSV file.

I hope this helps!

Marissa