Solved

Google sheets to Klaviyo - integration and automation

• 8 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi there, 

I’d like to know if Klaviyo has ability to create campaign emails out of google sheets. 

We’ve automated most of our shopify side of business via google sheets which saves heaps of time. 

now we are wondering if we can do the same with Klaviyo. 

I’ve seen that you can pull information to Klaviyo but can’t find any info of what can be sent back to update or to create? Ideally, we would love to be able to create campaign emails straight out of google sheets using existing email templates. 

Another question i had was can we pull a list like this using API? 

Column A: Campaing name, Column B: customer ID or email

Once again, we are in Australia so we can’t get your chat due to time difference. 

thanks

Kirill 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 9 December 2022, 03:18

View original

3 replies

Badge

You can use Skyvia Data Integration to connect Klaviyo and Google Spreadsheets. it is a no-code freemium platform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @skytulip

Thanks for sharing your question with us all the way from Australia! 

I might need a bit more clarity to this of the best solution. When you say you want to create emails from google sheets, do you mean that you would want to pull your list of profiles from your sheet to be the intended audience for a campaign?

Additionally, is your second question then if you can push the campaign ID and ID or email of each subscriber that received this email? This article might be helpful in the meantime!

Thanks for this information and thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

We’ve automated most of our shopify side of business via google sheets which saves heaps of time. 

@skytulip Unrelated to email, but I’m curious, what did you do with Shopify + Google Sheets to automate it?