Solved

Help: My Shopify customers are not syncing with Klaviyo

• 26 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have integrated Shopify and Klaviyo but I have two problems: 

1. The Newsletter list is not updating from Shopify Launch Page to Klaviyo - I see them as Profiles but they are not in my Segments/Lists. I have already put in the code into my .liquid to enable Newsletter sign ups and automatic syncing. 
  2. I am unable to set up a Welcome flow > I had set up a Welcome flow to say Hi to new subscribers but it did not sent to the test emails I had put into the specific Subscription list I used.

I would really appreciate your help - I tried looking at the Help Centre but I think there is something I’ve missed. 

Edit: It seems like my Newsletter Subscribers (from my Shopify’s launch page) is being synced with Klaviyo. However, after try to set up my Welcome Series flow..it says my account is suspended for review. Did I do anything wrong that I need to fix? 

icon

Best answer by David To 27 May 2021, 15:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @chupadoodles,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Since it sounds like you have a Password Protected coming soon page, I would recommend ensuring you have the proper hidden input group tag applied to the form to link this form to the Klaviyo list designated by your Accepts Marketing setting. @shoshana.antunes has a great tutorial on this in a similar Community post below:

I would also double check to ensure the double opt-in setting is being adhered to. if the setting is enabled to remember to confirm the opt-in confirmation email. Contacts who signup but do not accept the double opt-in confirmation email would have a Klaviyo profile created, but would not be added to the designated list. 

I would also recommend taking a look into some similar Community post to see if the suggested resolution steps and troubleshooting tips could also resolve your issue. If so, do you also mind sharing the solution so other Community members who may be encounting a similar issue are able to following along and find a resolution?

It also sounds like your account may have encountered Klaviyo’s one-time manual review process. 

Typically, our manual account reviews turn around within 24-48 hours. Additionally, I’m linking Klaviyo's documentation on account verification walking through why this process is required for new accounts. 

If you ever have any questions about a manual review (say, if you open a net-new Klaviyo account), I recommend following-up in the email thread as the agent is best suited to provide you with details to assist with reactivating the account.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

David