Solved

List segments don't work

• 28 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have difficulties managing the list segments. For testing purposes I have also made two similar list, with exactly same rules, but they show different amount of users in it. and i have NOT set any date range in the segment, but havde chosen “over all time”

I have made a costum property called “Favorite Club”.
Many users have written there Favorite club when they have signed up, and I have also tried manual important a lot of users, also with a column called Favoritclub. For example this list:
https://i.postimg.cc/FRGj9XzQ/favorit-club-list.jpg 

But when I import it dont work correctly. It simple only add some of the users correctly, but not all. very strange.

Anyone experience similar problems?

icon

Best answer by David To 28 April 2021, 21:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@fodboldpakker when you import it should tell you how many contacts were not imported and why. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @fodboldpakker

I would also recommend taking a look into the How To Troubleshoot List Imports article for a number of the common list troubleshooting tips. 

From your screenshot you have provided and what you are telling us though, can you confirm if the custom property you were trying to import is “Favoritclub” or “Favorit club”? Klaviyo will use exact match phrasing for this so in the event you are already collecting a custom profile properties as “Favoritclub” and attempted to import a .CSV with the header of “Favorit club”; this would create a separate custom property to be creating. This would result in having “Favoritclub” and “Favorit club” as separate profile properties within your Klaviyo account which may be causing some confusion in your segmentation results. 

Hope this helps!

-David