Solved

Why isn't my shopify landing page syncing new signups?

• 22 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I already get profiles when people sign up on Shopify landing page created. However, when people sign up on a different Shopify landing page created for a different purpose, I don’t get their profiles.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 24 January 2022, 17:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Enoch

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community! 

Do you have an embed form that is collecting subscribers on these landing pages? It seems like your first Shopify landing page was appropriately linked to the List synced with your Shopify account that sends information over to Klaviyo. You can check which list that is set to receive subscribers from Shopify by navigating to your Integrations page and investigation what Klaviyo List is selected in your Dropdown list.

Do you mind sharing what is the purpose or intent for your second landing page? Additionally, can you confirm whether or not those subscribers from your second landing page are not being found in Klaviyo at all or whether they’re in Klaviyo, yet not in the designated list you want them to land? If they are in Klaviyo, yet not in the List, the issue could be that you have not added the specific list tag into the code for the landing page, informing where the profile should land in Klaviyo. Once we have this information, it will be easier to sort out what might be going on here! 

Thanks for your participation in the Community!

-Taylor