Solved

Newsletter Double Opt-in Email Confirmation Logo Size

• 29 April 2022
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello!

I have a question about the automatic email confirmation that is sent to new newsletter subscribers when double opt-in is enabled. It exists here: Lists & Segments → Newsletter → Subscribe & Preferences Pages → Email Confirmation.

I would like my logo to appear smaller, but I don’t see a way to do edit the size. Am I missing something obvious? Any direction here would be amazing. I feel like I’ve tried everything.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by retention 29 April 2022, 19:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @Deborah - welcome to the community.

You’re right, the editor tool that you typically see in the Template Editor isn’t available here.  I would recommend you resize the Logo first, then upload it to your Brand Library → Images to be used in your Subscribe & Preference Page.

One neat trick is you can edit images in an Email Template, apply and save, exit out of the Template Editor and then use that image in the Subscribe & Preference Page editor.  Or, just grab the URL of any image and upload it into your Brand Library.

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Deborah 

I hope @retention suggestions worked for you as this is exactly what I would have suggested as well! Thank you both for being part of the Klaviyo Community!