Solved

Why is my Newsletter List not syncing with people that filled out my Signup Form?

• 23 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Newsletter list not syncing with people that sign up using my Signup Form Popup. I'll see em in profiles but they won't get added to my newsletter list. This is quite frustrating, because those sign ups should trigger my Welcome Series sequence. Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Paul S 23 November 2020, 16:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Milla, would you be able to provide me with some additional information with regards to the issue that you are encountering? It would be good to know which Ecomm platform you have integrated with Klaviyo and if you are using a Klaviyo sign up form, a third party sign up form, or one that was built through your ecomm integration. I’m going to link some articles below that I hope may help depending on the situation but feel free to provide that additional information if the circumstance you find yourself can’t be resolved with the articles below.

How to Install Klaviyo.js to Publish Signup Forms (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento) should automatically install Klaviyo.js

Redirecting an existing (third party or custom sign up form) to Klaviyo: How to Redirect Existing Signup Forms to Klaviyo

Integrate with Shopify (refer to the sync your shopify newslettter subscribers to a Klaviyo list): Integrate with Shopify

Integrate with Magento 2.x (refer to sync a Magento Signup Form to a Klaviyo List): Integrate with Magento 2.x (CE and EE)

Integrate with WooCommerce (refer to Sync a WooCommerce Sign Up Form to a Klaviyo List): Integrate with WooCommerce

Integrate with BigCommerce: Integrate with BigCommerce - Stencil ThemesIntegrate with BigCommerce - Blueprint Themes

Legacy Signup Forms vs. Built-In Signup Forms