Solved

Shopify Newsletter subscribers are not syncing to Klaviyo List

• 2 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I setted a password page and installed the code below in the contact form

<input type="hidden" name="contact[tags]" value="newsletter"> 

Subscribers are correctly added to the subscribers list in Shopify, but not in Klaviyo

Please not that:

• integration: I selected the options
  • Double Opt-in: I disabled it in Shopify, since your support team adviced to do so, since it would confict with the Klaviyo’s one

What else should I do?

Thank you

Laura

icon

Best answer by Paul S 4 January 2021, 23:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @OrtopediaCittadellese, wanted to know if you’re still having an issue in this instance? I was able to navigate to the site and fill out the information and it looks like I was added to the correct list and have been added as a profile to the account. Could you let us know if you made any changes since you posted here?

Badge +2

Hi Paul, thank you for your interest.

I applied a Klaviyo form to the password page. Now subscribers are correctly added to Klaviyo Newsletter’s list, but they are not added in Shopify clients.

I don’t know if there’s a way to sync them, maybe modifing the theme code or something.

Thank you in advance

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@OrtopediaCittadellese, unfortunately with the way the integration is set up we don’t push any profiles from Klaviyo into Shopify but all of your contacts in Shopify should end up as profiles in Klaviyo. You can Sync Fields from Klaviyo to Shopify but this is only for existing profiles.  

With that being said, because all of your Shopify profiles should be present in your Klaviyo account, you shouldn’t be missing out on any profiles as they should all be accounted for in Klaviyo but let us know if there’s something specific in terms of use cases that you have in mind on why you would want to push any profiles that don’t exist in Shopify and only in Klaviyo into Shopify.