Solved

Tidio>Klavyio did an import, profiles flagged with "accepts marketing' are not going into my newsletter list...

• 23 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

So I’m having a frustrating time with Klaviyios Newsletter lists.

People never seem to show up often directly from Shopify (even though they accept marketing by default) or heck when importing from an Excel (off Tidio), even though these are people flagged with ‘accepts marketing', they’re still not making it into my list… I mean I even imported them directly into the list! And they’re still not there.

What is going on? Can someone please help. How can I even flag, them into that list in Klavyio? as another question

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 23 June 2021, 22:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

That’s very odd. Regardless of being added to the list, are these people’s profiles in Klaviyo? 

For the Excel import, did you go through these troubleshooting steps?

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005078807-How-To-Troubleshoot-List-Imports

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @frwrdskincare,

Echoing @Mailbox Manny’s suggestion, on top of going through the suggestions found in the How To Troubleshoot List Imports article, I would also recommend ensuring that there aren’t any latent formatting within your .CSV when importing. 

You can alleviate any additional formatting by copying all your data points and pasting them into a new spreadsheet without formatting. If you’re using a PC this can be done by using Ctrl+Shift+V instead of Ctrl+V when pasting. If you’re using a Mac, you would use Option+Shift+Command+V. 

I hope this helps!

David