Let’s keep the conversation going with Rachel, Shaelan, and Julie from our May 24, 2023, Account Spotlight featuring Browne Trading Company! This is a collaborative space to post any of your additional questions or share your own marketing wins, strategies, or lessons learned with other like-minded business owners and creators.
During this session, we discussed how the Browne Trading Company digital marketing team:
- sends targeted campaigns based on special interests, purchasing behavior, predictive analytics, and other foundational audiences.
- plans their email and SMS communication in two phases. They have a larger planning session at the beginning of the year (schedule out important holidays and seasonal events) and on a monthly basis (fill in communication gaps based on last minute inventory changes and other factors).
- incorporates social proof into their campaigns as well as important delivery instructions to help customers make informed ordering decisions.
- [Help article] Audience breakdown report
- [Help article] Link activity report
- [Help article] How to create an engaged segment of email subscribers
- [Help article] How to create a segment of VIP customers
- [Help article] How to create a segment of window shoppers (and other audiences)
As a special treat, use KLAVIYO15 for 15% off your online order (valid until June 30th)!
*offer is only for customers in the United States and Puerto Rico due to shipping perishable items
If you want to learn more, check out our live training schedule to see when the next Account Spotlight session is scheduled.
How do you plan to implement some of the strategies discussed today? What are some other strategies that you’re having success with?