This training was intended for midmarket and enterprise customers. The recording is below for your review:
Let’s keep the conversation going! Thank you for joining today’s training. This is a collaborative space to ask comments and share your experience with this topic. Feel free to ask questions, and we will get back to you!
During the session we:
- discussed Apple Mail Privacy Protection (MPP) and what this means for your engaged audience
- built 4 segments to send (and exclude) this holiday season
- Engaged with MPP
- VIPs (email and SMS)
- Espresso Shot
- MPP leaves marketers unable to see true opens for those on Apple devices with MPP turned on
- Means you need to define engagement in another way (clicks) to avoid sending to unengaged profiles
- Klaviyo can identify clients with MPP enabled to use when building segments
- How to Configure Custom Reports to Track Apple Mail Privacy Protection/iOS15 Opens
- How to Identify iOS15 Mail Privacy Protection Opens
We hope to see you again soon!
Happy sending :)