This post contains resources related to our live training [Strategy session] Design a custom segmentation strategy for your business (for small and medium-sized businesses) which will take place on Tuesday, May 2nd, at 10AM ET/3PM BST. You can register to attend this training live if you haven’t already done so!
During this session, we:
- Review the importance of segmentation and the different ways you can use segments
- Explore different segmentation criteria based on common business goals
- Learn a framework to design the right segmentation strategy for your business
Make a copy of the worksheet:
- Google doc version: https://klaviyogrowth.com/3VALTCV
- Word version: https://klaviyogrowth.com/3LL44Ci
Key takeaways from the training
- Segmenting your customer base enables you to deliver better experiences for customers and achieve a higher marketing ROI.
- A good segmentation strategy takes into account your business goals and stage of development.
- Identify immediate next steps as well as think about the long-term vision.
- Continue monitoring your segments and refine your strategy as your business evolves.
Additional learning resources
- [Help Center] Getting started with segments
- [Help Center] Advanced segmentation reference
- [Help Center] Segment conditions reference
- [Benchmark Report] Email segmentation for ecommerce
- Browse all Klaviyo integrations
- [Case study] Wilkinson Sword
- [Live training] Campaign strategies with Browne Trading Company
Which segmentation strategy are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!
See you in the next one!
Customer Education Specialist (APAC)