Solved

Automation Mapping

• 11 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

Hi all,

Is there a tool/report within Klaviyo that you can pull out a time frame of all flows or a way of cross referencing to see if you could trigger multiple flows at the same time.

For reference I spend most of my week doing audits on new clients and existing clients, i currently go into every flow that is live and map it into an excel spreedsheet to see where the customer journey might fall down.

I.e my latest client has 8 post purchase flow for induvial products which is great lots of touch points but if i order from 4 flows i will trigger all flows not great end user experience when I receive 4 emails at the same time.

Ideally I am looking for something that will tell me all of the live flows, all of the trigger points and all of the flow filters.

Dave

icon

Best answer by David To 11 April 2022, 21:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @davemanson,

Thanks for sharing your use case with us on this! At present Klaviyo doesn’t offer a feature similar to the one you are describing of generating a report to see if multiple flows would trigger in a particular time frame.

Such a feature would certainly make not only auditing an account to see where the customer journey may fall short, but also troubleshooting for when flows aren’t functioning as expected much easier. More than happy to pass this feedback and suggest to our Product Team! 

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David