Solved

Embedding Google Forms into an email campaign?

• 22 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question really. As part of a customer feedback campaign that we want to run, I created a Google Form and wanted to embed it into my email, however, for some reason it doesn’t seem to want to work.

Here is a link to a screenrecord that I’ve just done of what I can see happening:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_EroRv7xD-K41ExwT1YTD-C1NZcuDEWX/view?usp=sharing

I was just wondering if anyone could help me understand why it won’t work and if they’re any fixes for this? From what I understand by looking at the code, it seems that it is made so that if the form can’t be displayed, then it will display ‘Loading...’ instead.

Thank you,

Cameron

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 September 2022, 22:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @CameronHardy

Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your question with us! 

While you cannot embed a a google form directly into a campaign, if you host the form on your website, you could input the link to a button in your campaign and send users to your website page with the form! However, if you’re interested in using another integration, I know Typeform questions can be directly inputted into a campaign as long as the form is published.  

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor