Solved

How to Create Dashboard Charts with Trends

• 28 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, the previous dashboard had a way of creating a monthly, weekly, daily, yearly, trend chart for click-rates, open, rates, bounce rates, and spam rates for each individual flow, a flows aggregate, individual campaigns, and a campaign’s aggrigate.

I can’t find a way to create this type of chart.

Please help. This is having a big impact on my ability to create reports with trends. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 28 October 2022, 21:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Andrew.Walters 

Thanks for asking about your dashboard reports. The Analytics section will gather ‌all data reporting tools in one place. 

VKRk2cEozfpjb-cwq7ui94pj55_yoZQRaBTV0Q3ZlrEP-ekKmjHDqyfh8IZVBbicZqlgUwevI39DxrEj61tax2QAvcH9Gtt8MCQjutVnuFKLhFbGB4r66Tra3mQHF5kqeA5sxnicYyWAUYI1gh2xS81EjZjRkeIrlqjcM37GOgNKE6L9iON2vkU6oA

By clicking on the Analytics section to expand the menu, you will see the options for:

Dashboards

Metrics

Benchmarks

Custom Reports

From here, you can navigate and use any of these Klaviyo tools as you previously did.

Also check out this other community post that covers all of the changes to the new navigation experience. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I feel like there’s lots of charting options in the old Analytics tab that are not available in the new Dashboard experience.

For instance,