Solved

Is there a way to create Monthly Reporting for Agency Clients?

• 12 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi there, I run an email marketing agency and have a lot of clients who are looking for a custom monthly report.

I would like to extract data from Klaviyo in real time to create an automatic report for my clients.

Anyone know the best reporting integrations or custom reporting software?

The client wants to know the following information in an easy to understand dashboard.

• Month-on-month performance
  • Performance Versus Targets
  • Overall Email Revenue (are we close to getting the % we need in GA)

We would also like to see some more metrics:

• Open Rate
  • CTR
  • Order Rate

I’d also love to see:

• Top performing recipes
  • Top performing products (from GA)
  • List growth
icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 October 2021, 00:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @tarun

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

I would like to inform you that we have a plethora of options for reporting in house if you’re interested! In our Analytics tab, you have the option of running a Custom Report that has five extensive ways to pull data from your account. Additionally, as of recently we have just released a feature to allow you to schedule custom reports as well with the frequency you choose. The custom report types that are available to choose from are:

• Single Metric Deep Dive Report
    To create granular reports on a single metric (e.g., Placed Order); you can then hone in on trends and patterns for this specific aspect of your business.
  • Multi-Metric Report
    To create a cross-functional report that lets you understand your performance across multiple metrics.
  • Campaign Performance Report
    To analyze campaign performance across the key metrics that are important to you.
  • Flows Performance Report
    To gain a deeper understanding of overall or granular flow performance across your key metrics.
  • Product Performance Report
    To analyze product performance across three key funnel metrics: browse, checkout, and purchase.

Additionally, we have other reporting tools available in your account such as List Growth Reports that will be able to capture and display your list growth over time. 

I know that other Klaviyo users utilize integrations for this purpose such as Google Analytics for their accounts, however, I’d love to open up this conversation to the Community to see if fellow users have any insight into what reporting tools have worked best for them!

If you do use Google analytics in your account however, it is important to note how Klaviyo tracks revenue and that you may see discrepancies between the two companies due to the different ways each company tracks conversions

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor