Solved

Tracking Opt Ins from Advertisers

• 29 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I’m a little new to both Klaviyo and how to track analytics.  I have an ecommerce website for a small niche and some of my advertising is banner ads on web forums or in digital magazines related to that niche. What I’d like to be able to do is track email opt-ins (not just website visits) to know exactly how many email leads are coming from each advertising source.  I have an entry pop-up (and an exit) to capture both emails and SMS on my website.  Is there a way that I can somehow set up Klaviyo to allow me to see how many email opt-ins are coming from each source?  Thanks for any suggestions!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 November 2022, 11:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @birdgirl 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and congrats on your first post! Happy to help!

Quick question for you, do you have signup forms on multiple domains? Or does your advertising point customers back to your website where the signup forms are? 

Badge +1

Hey @birdgirl 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and congrats on your first post! Happy to help!

Quick question for you, do you have signup forms on multiple domains? Or does your advertising point customers back to your website where the signup forms are? 

At this time, my advertising points customers directly to my website where the popups come up immediately.  Thanks in advance!