Celebrating Our Users who Made The Year Great!

• 14 December 2021
  • 7 replies
Celebrating Our Users who Made The Year Great!
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Wow, what a year it has been in the Community!

As the end of 2021 is quickly approaching, we thought it best to take some time and reflect on all that has happened here in our Community! Each one of you help create a vibrant place of belonging and peer-to-peer support here in our Community. The participation of our users defines our Community, so let’s look back and see who has molded our Community most this year! 

:gift:  Giving the Gift of Product Knowledge: :gift:

Thank you to these users who offered the most responses in the Community and shared their product knowledge or needed advice with their peers! 

• @retention

• @Mailbox Manny 

• @Bobi N. 

• @wernstrom

• @DavidSandel 

• @Doubleo

• @Trish

• @MikeH 

7dFX57y-MA_sBiDXUvCE0MZIIjvZAjXOmT9sKomNe3Or31by_kromsp-G_-WHeJWCquNDNNC4JtkJKvTdEZ1ew6ska4FgZxdzdfk_IAlf4repJ2Pgv5kTmk8YvCyKZIPpy-ymRhT

:gift: Giving the Gift of Curiosity: :gift:

These users added value to the Community by asking the most questions, allowing others, who might need similar answers, a way to gain knowledge by viewing their posts!

• @wernstrom

• @Doubleo

• @sachin16 

:gift: Giving the Gift of Problem Solving: :gift:

These users not only offered support to users looking for help, but also solved the most questions and gave their peers exactly what they needed to find a solution!

• @retention 

• @Mailbox Manny 

• @Bobi N. 

• @DavidSandel 

• @MikeH 

• @thepowerofcopy 

• @GoodVibes123 

• @jlytle

• @NJVasic 

• @DanJacobs 

• @PaulApostu

:gift: Giving the Gift of Affirmation: :gift:

These users received the most likes all year in the Community! It’s nice to know that people like what you have to say! 

• @Bobi N. 

•  @wernstrom

•  @sachin16 

•  @MikeH 

• @NStrand711

•  @Doubleo

• @Brett_Gatsby

:gift: Giving the Gift of Appreciation: :gift:

Finally, to spread some holiday cheer and warm fuzzies, we’d like to share some responses made by your peers who received support from users like you! When we collaborate and share our knowledge, whether through marketing strategies or product knowledge, we positively impact the lives of others and build a stronger community that pushes and celebrates others. 

AwcNhfb6GThTe173HtdZlFuFyZA3sofRtqE9XPdjGn0Zoqx_367d5hx8dD7gtW1KGKzHR0nmZTDIveffRaurlPaXneWcXnfmxeY0yj1MSRMmK_USHerJWCH3TgU8XqFuf1nSdjtz

If you were helped by any users here or want to spread joy this season, we encourage you to give them a shoutout or share what makes this Community special to you this holiday season! 

:snowflake: Happy Holidays from your Community Family, :snowman2:

Chloe, David, Dov, Alex, Stephen and Taylor 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Wow! I couldn’t agree more with Taylor. What a fun and exciting ride this year has been for us in the community.

Thank you to all of our wonderful community members, you are the heart and soul of this forum. Thank you for making the community an open place to share ideas, resolve problems, build friendships and help each other learn and grow. And a special shout out to everyone above who provided extraordinary contributions during the year. 

What makes the community special to me is the sense of camaraderie I see between members and the willingness to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. When I read through community threads, I see curious minds, thoughtful insights and sharp observations. It makes me proud to be a part of this community and I am deeply thankful for everyone who has contributed to making our community a special place.

We have a saying here at Klaviyo, be remarkable and I’m proud to say that’s exactly what I’ve seen from all of you :tada:

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

What makes the community special to me is the sense of camaraderie I see between members and the willingness to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. When I read through community threads, I see curious minds, thoughtful insights and sharp observations. It makes me proud to be a part of this community and I am deeply thankful for everyone who has contributed to making our community a special place.

We have a saying here at Klaviyo, be remarkable and I’m proud to say that’s exactly what I’ve seen from all of you :tada:

Couldn’t agree more Dov! Thanks for chiming in here! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

And a big THANK YOU to the Klaviyo team for creating this community and having such a great product.  With the brands I manage, wouldn’t have done close to what we did for Black Friday if it wasn’t for Klaviyo 🙏

Excited to see what 2022 brings!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks to everyone in the Klaviyo community for providing helpful answers and insights, especially @Dov and @david.to who have responded to most of my questions! Hopefully I will be able to contribute with more answers in the future. Happy holidays Klaviyo team!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you, Klaviyo Team! It’s great to be a part of the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@Mailbox Manny So happy to hear that you’ve had such a successful BFCM this year! This Community wouldn’t be the same without you! So many users have been positively impacted by you and we are so thankful for your contribution to make this space great. 

@wernstrom, so happy to hear our team has helped you along in your Klaviyo journey! We all start from somewhere! All are welcome and any contribution helps grow our Community and means so much to others!

@NJVasic Thanks for your growing participation in the Community, we are so glad to have you here! You’ve made such a great impact over this past month and I know our fellow users are thankful! 

:tada::confetti_ball:

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@wernstrom, thank you so much for those kind words! The questions you surfaced definitely helped myself learn more about Klaviyo and how it interacts with other platforms!

Echoing much of @Dov’s sentiments, we truly appreciate each and every single one of our Community members! We wouldn’t be able to continue building such a strong Community without everyone’s contributions! It truly warms my heart to see our Community grow in the last year and seeing how far many of our members have come from being new members to being collaborators!

I also wanted to highlight that although It may not be as transparant, the questions and comments made by everyone has not only helped propel this Community forward but also helped hundreds of thousands of other Klaviyo users.

Really looking forward to 2022 and collaborating more with everyone! :grinning: