It's time to celebrate YOU at The Klaviyo Holiday Show!

• 1 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Happy Holidays Klaviyo Community!

My name is Morgan Laskey and I lead our community events here at Klaviyo. I’m passionate about creating unique and unforgettable in-person experiences while bringing like-minded people together to foster relationships, collaboration, inspiration, and learning. A big part of my role here at Klaviyo is just that - to bring the community of ecommerce brand builders and partners together from across the world to connect with each other and learn from those facing similar challenges, those who’ve overcome them, and those who bring a unique perspective to everything that goes into growing an online business.

Well, 2020 has surely made my job, in particular, a tough one to say the least. But as they say, “the show must go on!”

It’s no secret that, this year, the world of in-person events came to a screeching halt due to COVID-19. No Klaviyo BOS and we had to cancel the rest of the Klaviyo LIVE 2020 world tour. So, my team and I spent the better part of the year finding ways to bring the community together online to stay connected while we were apart. Many of you have joined us for Live From Your Laptop—our weekly talk show. Others have joined us for Community Chats. 

While bringing you these new online experiences, we simultaneously explored countless ways to bring the entire community together for a socially distant in-person event this year. But, we decided that it wouldn’t be possible to give you the level of experience you deserve while also keeping you safe amid the global pandemic. 

However, just because we can’t close out the year together in-person, it doesn’t mean we can’t come together for one last celebration and reflect on how far we’ve come—together—as a community. 

You’re invited to The Klaviyo Holiday Show, a special two-hour curated and interactive online experience on Tuesday, December 8th from 11am-1pm EST / 16:00 - 18:00 GMT. 

During this first-ever and one-of-a-kind online event, you’ll:

• Get last minute tips you can rapidly implement before the end of the year

• Hear about incredible perseverance and growth stories from your peers

• Connect with community members across the globe

• Have a chance to ask your most pressing Klaviyo questions

• Hear a special announcement about a new product feature - and get early access to it too!

You’ll even get to sing along to some of your favorite holiday tunes—it will be like a holiday party, minus the eggnog and in-laws. 

I hope you’ll sign up and join us to celebrate YOU and bid 2020 adieu.

Sincerely,

Morgan Laskey

Head of Community Events

PS...a message from Klaviyo’s Data Science Santa

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Very much looking forward to the special surprise.