News

Klaviyo’s Login Page Has a New Look!

• 2 April 2021
  • 3 replies
Klaviyo’s Login Page Has a New Look!
Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hi Klaviyo Community! 

I’m Elise from the Academy team, and I’m excited to share Klaviyo’s new login experience with you. Now redesigned for improved accessibility and readability, it’s still as easy as ever to manage your marketing and customer data through Klaviyo. You don’t need to take any action:  your login credentials and security settings are all exactly the same, and you can still log in at www.klaviyo.com/login

Check out our new look or create an account today! 

- Elise 

P.S. Questions? Concerns? Love the new look? Let us know below! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

I love the fact that you guys pays attention to seemingly the smallest details.  Even the login page gets re-imagined!

Badge +1

The new login page is a shambles as a good 50% of the time the Recapture element just sits there spinning aimlessly preventing us from logging in at all.  Make it work or remove it!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @BeeBop

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community, and for sharing this feedback with us on the login page reCAPTCHA. 

Typically, if someone see’s the message: “Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again”, it means that your browser was not able to access Google’s reCAPTCHA servers.

We recommend trying some of the following approaches in an attempt to remedy it:

• Check your internet connection

• Ensure you don’t have any adblockers preventing traffic to Google’s servers.

• If you are using a VPN, try again without it if possible.

• Clear your browser cache.

• Completely shut down your browser and try again in a new one.

Additionally, I have passed along your feedback on reCAPTCHA to the appropriate internal team, as I understand this can certainly be a frustrating experience. 

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy