News

Product Update: SMS in Canada and More...

• 30 June 2021
  • 3 replies
Product Update: SMS in Canada and More...
Badge +3

Hi Klaviyo Community, 

I’m Nate from the Product Marketing team at Klaviyo, and I’m excited to share new product updates in June. Our latest product updates give you more ways to grow your email subscriber list and engage your customers with SMS marketing. We’re continuing to support your growth and independence with these new tools that will help you create even more relevant, personalized customer experiences at scale.

A snapshot into what’s now available:

• Sending SMS in Canada (finally!)

• Collecting email & SMS subscriptions together on mobile with Two-Step Forms

• Automatically inserting personalized images in text messages with Dynamic MMS

• Spinning up subscription forms quickly to build lists with Quickstart Forms

• Accessing a library of pre-built reports to answer key business questions with Reports Library

Want to learn more? Check out the launch blog post that goes into all of the details (check out the full video on Twitter or LinkedIn).

Want to get started with SMS today? Go directly into your account or talk to an expert today

Lastly, we’re hosting a live SMS training session on July 8th. Register for free today.

Best,
Nate

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Nate!

Would love to have SMS for Australia. Do you have a ETA on when this might be available?

Keep up the good work,

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello Patrick (@SPARX),

For more details on our availability of SMS in Australia, I would suggest following along to the Community post which I’ve included below. When we do have any news or updates regarding SMS availability in Australia, we’ll be sure to update there.

In addition, we will announce any new feature updates here in the Community forum, and we’ll be sure to notify all our wonderful Klaviyo customers via email as well!

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +3

We’ll be sharing news soon, Patrick. I’ll reach out to you directly.