Account spotlight: volunteer form

• 5 April 2022
  • 0 replies
Account spotlight: volunteer form
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

You're creating incredible things with Klaviyo. 

Time to brag about it!

If you’ve ever found yourself wondering what other brands do to maximize success with Klaviyo, you wouldn’t be the first. This is a common question, which means that marketers are craving more real life email and SMS examples. 

That’s why we’re launching the new live training series, Account spotlight. This live training is an opportunity for Klaviyo users to share some of their unique marketing use cases with other like-minded creators who seek inspiration. Each session will spotlight the wins and opportunities for improvement of a single Klaviyo account. 

We’re thrilled to bring this vision to life, but we can’t do it without your help! We’re looking for Community members using Klaviyo to volunteer their accounts to be included in the Account spotlight series. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, fill out our volunteer form below and we’ll be in touch shortly to chat through the specifics! 

Click here for volunteer form

FAQ

How can I ensure the privacy of my customers if I volunteer?

We will never be in your account during the live training. The live training will use screenshots from your account and we will blur out any identifiable customer information ensuring privacy of personal and financial data.

What will my level of involvement be if I volunteer my business?

All volunteering brands will have one 30-45 minute call to discuss your account setup with a member of the Customer Education team. If you are interested in cohosting the live training with a member of the Interactive Customer Education team, you are more than welcome to participate. If you are not interested in cohosting, you would not be required to participate during the live training itself.

Will my business’s name be used?

We would prefer to refer to your business by name (think of this as free promotion for your business) but if you would prefer that we keep it to just the industry and business size, that is definitely an option.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!