Solved

Can you make landing pages with Klaviyo?

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

i would like to know if i can make landingspages with klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by david.to 22 June 2021, 19:56

Hello @Jojanneke,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Since Klaviyo is an email marketing service provider and not a landing page builder/provider, the capability to build landing pages is not a capability of Klaviyo. 

The closest feature Klaviyo offers to providing a landing page are its subscribe pages which serves the purpose of allow customers to signup on these particular Klaviyo page to subscribe to a Klaviyo list. You can learn more about customizing and using these subscribe pages from the Understanding Opt-in Related Pages for a List and How to Custom Code an Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences Page articles. 

Alternatively, should you need a landing page for other purposes, I would recommend either adding a page or hosting the page on your own website or finding and using a third party landing site provider that meets your needs. 

I hope this helps! Have a great day!

David

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @Jojanneke,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Since Klaviyo is an email marketing service provider and not a landing page builder/provider, the capability to build landing pages is not a capability of Klaviyo. 

The closest feature Klaviyo offers to providing a landing page are its subscribe pages which serves the purpose of allow customers to signup on these particular Klaviyo page to subscribe to a Klaviyo list. You can learn more about customizing and using these subscribe pages from the Understanding Opt-in Related Pages for a List and How to Custom Code an Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences Page articles. 

Alternatively, should you need a landing page for other purposes, I would recommend either adding a page or hosting the page on your own website or finding and using a third party landing site provider that meets your needs. 

I hope this helps! Have a great day!

David

I can recommend Unbounce for landing pages if you are looking for something that is both easy-to-use and cost-effective, yet powerful.