Leads Generation via Facebook Ads. Instant Forms vs Landing Page

• 15 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 42 replies

Hi everyone,

We are running Facebook Ads to collect leads offering free lead magnets.

I just set up the Facebook integration via LeadsBridge to find out that it's a paid service. That's really sad especially after spending a whole day to trying setup and configure it so it would work seamlessly with Klaviyo.

As I understand it's the only way to use Facebook Instant forms with Klaviyo.

The other option is to create a landing page and send people there.

What I am wondering if anyone can tell from their experience if there is a different conversion rate between the Instant forms and Landing pages. We are not spending on FB Ads so much so it would be worth paying extra for LeadsBridge integration.

Thank you in advance!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Lina

We have an integration directly with Facebook that will allow you to sync responses from a lead ad to a Klaviyo list. To my understanding, Instant Forms is the name Facebook uses for the forms within a lead ad, and information entered through them will be synced back to Klaviyo when you setup your Lead Ad Settings within your Klaviyo Facebook Integration Settings. 

I can’t speak to the effectiveness of an Instant Form vs. a landing page, but perhaps someone else in our Community will have some insights!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I don’t know what I am doing wrong, but the only way to sync leads Facebook offers via LeadsBridge

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

So. I think I just doubled the integrations.

I removed the one from Facebook and my leads are syncing. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Lina, glad to hear it’s working for you now!

To clarify for other members of the Community who may be running into a similar issue, it sounds like, by “doubling the integration” you had connected the integration through Klaviyo to Facebook, but also tried to integrate from Facebook to Klaviyo (which is where you only saw the option to connect via LeadsBridge). After removing the Facebook → Klaviyo option you were able to sync leads using the Klaviyo-built integration.

If I got something wrong please correct me! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Yes, that’s correct, Julia.