Shop Small this Holiday Season - Share Your Best Sellers!

• 5 November 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

It has been quite a tumultuous year for ecommerce, especially for small businesses that have had to pivot continuously over the last few months. One great way to give back this year and support our community of entrepreneurs is to shop from other small businesses for the holiday season. 

Drop a link below to your store and feel free to highlight 2-3 of your best sellers as gift ideas!

14 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello!!!

This is a great idea! I look forward to seeing gifts options from the Klaviyo community. We created a page specifically for gifts. You can see it here: 

https://www.doctoraromas.com/pages/gifting-with-da

Our best seller is called Hope and everyone loves it. Give the unforgettable gift of scent! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@violeta ohh LOVE the diffuser set idea as a gift. Also loving that you guys put a gift guide together with so many great options! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey! 

Thank you for making this thread. Zoe from Healthy Roots Dolls makes a perfect gift for any child with curly hair this holiday season. 

We are a multicultural toy company that teaches little girls how to love their curly hair. 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@MayaB I love this!  Definitely adding to my shopping list for my niblings!

-Julie

Badge +1

Thank you for this thread! Finer & Dandy makes kind + inspired goods for babes and mamas. Our inclusive, neutral designs are inspired by childhood kindness and spirit. small batch, ethically produced goods are hand-crafted to order for the special moments in your life. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks for starting this thread to support small businesses!

At ChopValue, we recycle chopsticks and transform them into beautiful home and decor items, like our best selling coasters that can also be custom engraved for an extra personalized touch! Pictured is our limited edition holiday set, saving 75 chopsticks per coaster from the landfill :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@AlisonL Those coasters are so cute and I love the mission!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@CourtneyW Such great products! I’m in love with the holiday bodysuits for the little ones!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I want to highlight one of our e-comm partners — Edgecomb Potters. They are a small family-run pottery studio out in Maine and they make amazing pottery that looks like a piece of art but is totally utilitarian, meaning you can use it every day, throw pieces in the dishwasher, sink, etc. 

They’ve got a great collection of holiday bundles and deals, all available here: https://www.edgecombpotters.com/pages/holiday-specials-save-with-bundles-special-discounts 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

They’ve got a great collection of holiday bundles and deals, all available here: https://www.edgecombpotters.com/pages/holiday-specials-save-with-bundles-special-discounts 

@KaseyLuck oh oh! I’ve been to their Portland store and my goodness these glazes are just as stunning in person as they are online! Loving all the bundles and free gifts they include. Nice to see the perceived value here, especially for the buy 1 get 1 50% off Fish plates! For those who haven’t already seen it, we have a recording of our Psychology of Coupons session that addresses the “Mental Rush” of perceived deals. Highly recommend folks checking it out!

Thanks for sharing this fantastic business Kasey! 
-Cass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

At ChopValue, we recycle chopsticks and transform them into beautiful home and decor items, like our best selling coasters that can also be custom engraved for an extra personalized touch! Pictured is our limited edition holiday set, saving 75 chopsticks per coaster from the landfill :)

@AlisonL that interactive experience on the About Us page is beautiful! I’ve never seen that before.  Also, I LOVE the products and the story behind it. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@AlisonL that interactive experience on the About Us page is beautiful! I’ve never seen that before.  Also, I LOVE the products and the story behind it. 

Thanks @Manny Singh! Really appreciate your kind words. We worked with WireWax for the interactive video to adapt with covid (and cancelation of tradeshows) — they’re such an amazing team!

Badge +1

Oh goodness! Thank you so much for posting this thread!!!

Small Businesses are the way to go!

Our women’s sets have been great for gift giving!

https://www.saberlincollections.com/product-category/womens/gifts-box-sets/

and our men’s gift guide is also a pleaser for year round celebrations!

https://www.saberlincollections.com/product-category/gifts-for-men/

we also have an amazing ring collection for every occasion! (some shinies pictured below!)

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Saberlin oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing these beauts in the thread! They’re stunning and definitely a great gift option for the holidays (or any special occasion for that matter). Love that you guys are also donating a portion of proceeds to non-profits, in addition to your support of small businesses!