Klaviyo Growth Podcast ft. Tetra Pt. 1

• 13 October 2020
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Community, I'm Taylor on the Growth team and I manage our podcast and social growth accounts. Every Tuesday, I'll be adding a brand new episode here featuring Klaviyo customers and partners who are innovating their email marketing strategies. If there's a topic you'd like to see, or if you’d like to participate on an episode, please let us know in the comments!

In our first partner Growth Podcast, Phil Rivers of Tetra and I go through a Klaviyo account and pinpoint what our customers should focus on when analyzing their success. There’s so much one can do inside Klaviyo it is helpful to get some outside advice on where to start and what to expect. Phil is a great resource and one of the most relevant quotes he gave was “Greatness is the enemy of good enough”

Do you find yourself getting stuck on perfection instead of just hitting send/turning a flow live? Let us know where and we’ll do our best to help. 

Our other podcast episodes feature a blend of customers and partners who give their advice, tell their stories, and share their experiences with Klaviyo. Learn how to make your email performance stronger by tuning in to our Growth Podcast on your preferred streaming platform:

Apple Podcast
Spotify Podcast

Thank you, 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!