Solved

Clone signup form to another account?

• 20 January 2022
  • 11 replies

Badge +2

Hi! I would like to copy/clone a signup form from one of our accounts to seven other accounts. Can I do this or do I have to design the signup form from scratch in each account?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by retention 24 January 2022, 23:36

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Henrik 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with cloning and transfering your content to another account. Follow the guide on How to Copy Flows and Templates Between Klaviyo Accounts. You just need to make sure you have the correct account permissions set up from the owner of the account in order to be able to copy any content into another account.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi @stephen.trumble !

Thank you for your answer. The guide only explain how to clone a template or a flow. What I would like to do is to clone a signup form. Is this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@Henrik - I don’t think cloning the Signup Form from one account to another account is a feature (yet).  At least in the accounts I have access to, that’s not possible.  Hopefully Klaviyo will add this feature in the future.

Badge +2

Thanks @retention !

Badge +1

Is this still not an option? 

I work on 3 (for now) diffenent markets for the same brand. We create new signups ever other week.

It gets pretty timeconsuming when I can’t clone :/

Badge +1

Can someone from Klaviyo confirm if this is now possible? If not when?

Thanks.

Badge

Is this feature live yet??

Badge +3

We really need a sign up form clone option. And we also need a clone or duplicate button withing form editor, exactly like the one in email editor. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi All! 

Thank you so much for raising your voices to let us know this is important to you all! 

This is a highly requested feature that the product team is working on and looking to release in the future. However, at the moment, we do not have more information on the exact dates of release.

Thank you all for letting us know what’s needed and how we can better the Klaviyo product!

Have a great weekend!

-Taylor

Badge

@Taylor Tarpley is there any update on this. It would be such a handy feature. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all! 

I want to make you aware of a small update I shared on this similar thread below! 

-Taylor