Solved

Flow for pre order list

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hey!

I have a question regarding setting up a pre-order list for my upcoming product launch. I will be launching three new products soon and I want to send an email to my existing customers, inviting them to register for the pre-sale subscription list so that they can stay informed about the launch. 

Since I have three different products, I want to give customers the option to sign up for each product separately, and I want to keep these customers in different registration lists. My question is, is it possible to add a registration form in a Klaviyo email or is there a better way to approach this?

Thank you in advance for your response!

icon

Best answer by Tonio 29 March 2023, 12:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Thanks for your helpfull reply! 

I have created a landing page with an email form. This is linked to the new list and I linked the list to a welcome flow. When someone registers, I see on the list that nobody registered but I do see a subscriber on the sign-up flow. And a welcome email is not automatically sent out. Do you know how this is possible?! 

Check if the list is set to "Double Opt-in." If so, subscribers will receive a confirmation email asking them to confirm their subscription before being added to the list. If the list is not set to Double Opt-in, check if the subscribers are being added to the list manually by going to the list and checking the "Add a Subscriber" button.

Badge +1

Thanks for your helpfull reply! 

I have created a landing page with an email form. This is linked to the new list and I linked the list to a welcome flow. When someone registers, I see on the list that nobody registered but I do see a subscriber on the sign-up flow. And a welcome email is not automatically sent out. Do you know how this is possible?! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

To add a registration form to a Klaviyo email, you should create a new list for each of the three products you will be launching in the "Lists & Segments" tab. Then, in the "Forms" tab, click "Create Form" and choose the "Signup Form" option. Select the list that corresponds to the product for which you are creating the form, customize the form fields as desired, and save the form. Next, navigate to the "Campaigns" tab, create a new email campaign, and design your email content. Click the "Form" icon in the email editor toolbar, select the form you created earlier, and customize the button text. Preview your email to ensure that the form appears correctly and then send the email campaign to your existing customers.

OR

You can create a separate landing page for each product and add a registration form for each product on the respective landing pages. You can then link to each landing page in your email, allowing customers to sign up for the pre-sale subscription list for the product(s) they are interested in.

Alternatively, you can create a single registration form with checkboxes for each product, allowing customers to select which product(s) they are interested in. You can then use Klaviyo's segmentation functionality to separate customers into lists based on their product selections.