Solved

Why can't my legacy Klaviyo embed form find the list it's connected to?

• 24 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

hello, i create Klaviyo form on my website, 

<form id="email_signup" class="w-full klaviyo_gdpr_embed_TULjq2" action="//manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe" data-ajax-submit="//manage.kmail-lists.com/ajax/subscriptions/subscribe" method="GET" target="_blank" novalidate="novalidate">

<div class="flex justify-center items-center">

<h1 class="text-center w-full lg:w-8/12 mb-8 lg:mb-16 font-bold text-lg lg:text-4xl">Where should we send your results? Enter your email address:</h1>

</div>

<div class="flex justify-center items-center klaviyo_field_group">

<input type="hidden" name="g" value="TULjq2">

<input type="hidden" name="$fields" value="$consent">

<input type="hidden" name="$list_fields" value="$consent">

<input type="email" value="" name="email" id="k_id_email" placeholder="name@email.com" class="w-full placeholder-black placeholder:text-[#8D7B68] font-bold !text-base lg:!text-xl !rounded-lg !bg-[#e6e6e6] !border-2 !border-[#7B7B7B] btn-box-shadow !p-6 outline-0" />

<div class="klaviyo_field_group klaviyo_form_actions hidden">

<input type="checkbox" name="$consent" id="consent-email" value="email" checked>

<input type="checkbox" name="$consent" id="consent-web" value="web" checked>

</div>

</div>

<div class="flex justify-center items-center klaviyo_form_actions">

<button class="klaviyo_submit_button bg-[#4AB45A] w-full lg:w-4/12 btn-box-shadow rounded-xl font-bold text-sm lg:text-2xl w-full py-4 text-white mt-8 lg:mt-12">Submit</button>

</div>

</form>

and the scripts

<script type="text/javascript" src="//www.klaviyo.com/media/js/public/klaviyo_subscribe.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

KlaviyoSubscribe.attachToForms('#email_signup', {

hide_form_on_success: true,

success_url: "https://tryoxgn.com/results/",

extra_properties: {

$source: '$embed',

$method_type: "Klaviyo Form",

$method_id: 'embed',

$consent_version: 'Embed default text'

}

});

</script>

it was working fine, but i needed to create new sign up form, and when i create new form with embed and email options and save it and change form ID and try to submit form i always get same error 
List does not exist.

why is that?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 March 2023, 17:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @ellolt

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Great job setting up a legacy embed form! 

While we can’t troubleshoot legacy forms as they use custom coding, I would recommend double checking that the list ID you have input in your form’s code matches exactly to the list ID you want to add your users to who fill out this form. It could be that there is a letter or number off in your form’s List ID, or the List ID you used has been deleted since creating this code. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor