Solved

klaviyo pop up form link with website hosted on shopify problem

• 21 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello,

I am working on a project which i almost done with it, the problem that am facing now is that i have done every that was necessary to link klaviyo popo up  with the shopify. When have tried several times i came to  noticed that the site was not build with shopify but hosted on shopify. Anyone that can help me out?

Please i need answers.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 22 August 2021, 17:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Steven25,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Even if your store was not built on Shopify, but instead hosted, a Klaviyo signup form can still be used to attract subscribers. One of the requirements for a Klaviyo signup form to appear on your site would be the installation of the Klaviyo.js snippet. You can check to see if this snippet is installed on your website by either reviewing your site code manually or by using the checker built into the Install Code Snippet option in the Signup Form’s tab. 

If the Klaviyo.js snippet is not installed, I would suggest either enabling the Automatically add Klaviyo onsite javascript (recommended) setting within your Shopify integration settings to allow Klaviyo to automatically inject this code onto your site. Alternatively, you can also install this code manually as detailed in the How to Install Klaviyo.js to Publish Signup Forms Help Center article. 

If the Klaviyo.js snippet was installed and recognized on your website, I would suggest reviewing how your site is built and potentially seeing if there were any console errors that may be interfering with this snippet to cause the signup form to not appear. I would suggest working with your developer or finding a Klaviyo partner who can better assist in this matter to review your site code. 

@Julia.LiMarzi also has a great Community post on this subject which I’ve linked below:

Although less serious, one last crucial thing to check up on is making sure your signup form is Published in Klaviyo. Signup forms that are in either Draft or Manual mode will not render on your website as described in the Form Statuses subsection of the Overview of the Signup Form Builder article. In addition, if you were still having trouble, i would suggest taking a look at the Signup Form Troubleshooting article to find other troubleshooting tips that may help alleviate your form issue.

I hope this helps!

David