Solved

[SHOPIFY] Trigger pop-up on view content action

• 2 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello everyone! 

I need to add a pop-up on one of my websites and I want it to be triggered on certain products, or at least on certain collection on a certain action, like click on product, add to wishlist, anything like that, but one of the most important things is to be linked to one of shopify’s existent buttons. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 3 January 2023, 16:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @mxomediaromania !

There are a few ways you can trigger a pop-up in Klaviyo that might fit your needs:

1. Trigger a form when a button is clicked

This one will require adding a short code snippet to your site, but can be used to trigger a pop-up form to display after a button is clicked on the site. You can read more about how to do this here: How to trigger a popup or flyout form when a button is clicked

2. Trigger a form on certain URLs

One of the default form triggers offered by Klaviyo is the option to ‘Show only on certain URLs’. For this option, you can add the URL for a specific collection to be included in the list of pages where the pop-up can be shown. 

If your collection name is contained in the URL of the products (like …/womens/graphic-t-shirt-2/) you can add “/womens” to the “Containing” field shown in the above photo to include every product in this collection in bulk. This can also be done for individual products by switching the “Containing” field to “Matches exactly” and entering the product’s URL.

If the products you wish to display the pop-up for are part of different collections, you can click the blue “ +Add a URL” button to add additional rows to this trigger.

Hope this helps!