Solved

accessing all fields on form in customer profile

• 14 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have a form active on my site that allows the customer to complete a sample request form which includes their mailing address. However, I cannot see the mailing address in the customer profile. It’s collecting the information, so I know it’s somewhere, but how do I get it to display in the customer profile?

icon

Best answer by David To 14 October 2021, 17:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @rebecca911,

Great question! 

When mapping this mailing address information, did you happen to map them a Klaviyo special profile property or did you happen to map this information as a custom profile property? Klaviyo special profile properties are default properties in your account. A list of these default properties are:

• Email
  • Klaviyo ID
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Organization
  • Title
  • Phone Number
  • Address
  • Address 2
  • City
  • State / Region
  • Country
  • Zip Code
  • Latitude
  • Longitude
  • Source
  • Consent
  • SMS Consent Timestamp
  • First Active
  • Last Active
  • Profile Created On
  • Date Added
  • Last Open
  • Last Click
  • $consent_form_id
  • $consent_form_version
  • $consent_method
  • $timezone
  • $id

In the event you mapped those mailing address information to a Klaviyo special property that indicate someone’s location such as “Address”, “Address 2”, etc. for security purposes they will not be explicitly shown on the profile. You can still attain this information through exporting a list or segment while including these properties in your export file. @Dov actually highlighted this in a very informative Community post which i’ve included below:

In addition, if you wish to see the user’s address directly in their profile page, I would suggest mapping those mailing address properties as custom profile properties. I would also take a look at some Help Center articles we have on this subject to further understand the difference between a Klaviyo special profile property and a custom profile property. I’ve included some that may be helpful to you below:

I hope this helps!

David