Solved

Adding more than one Sign up form to Shopify

• 15 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I have a newsletter sign up form in the footer and I also have a pop up.  I would like to add another sign up form for people to get on the waitlist for my new membership.  How can I add this new sign up form to my site?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 15 March 2022, 08:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@3naford3 create another embed form and when you publish it it will give you HTML code that you can place on your website wherever you want that new sign up form to be shown.
Or if you want new pop up just create it and set it live, just make sure you set it so it doesn’t show on the same pages with the other pop up you have. You can choose where each one shows in the Targeting & Behaiour - Targeting section.

Badge +2

Thank you, this is helpful.  I only want it to show up on one of my Shopify pages and I’m not sure how to put it on just that page.  Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@3naford3 

well you go to the targeting part and in the targeting section check the box for Only show on certain urls and then it depends on the url, lets say this post is the page you want to show the form and this page link is https://community.klaviyo.com/signup-forms-38/adding-more-than-one-sign-up-form-to-shopify-3957 so what you would do is take some part that is unique to this page and add it to the input field that will show next to contain after you check the boc for only show on certain urls. In this example above I would add this part there /adding-more-than-one-sign-up-form-to-shopify-3957 so this way the form will only show on pages that contain this part of the URL..

Just remember for your case it will be your url part to add, here above I just gave example with existing link :) 

Badge +2

Thanks for the detailed instructions.  I followed them step by step, but the form is still not showing up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@3naford3 if the form is set to show only to non subscribers and you are subscriber it wont show the form to you so maybe try checking the page in incognito mode.. other than that I don’t see what else may be the problem from the info I have :/