Solved

Conditional Steps with Sign-Up Form

• 17 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I would like to embed a signup form on Wordpress site that asks a question with 3 radio button options and asks for email address in the next step.   The question and email could be asked in a single step.  The challenge is that the next step after collecting email needs to go into one of 3 different areas depending on which radio button is selected.  Is there a way for the next step in a form to be conditional? 

icon

Best answer by David To 20 December 2021, 21:03

View original

4 replies

Badge +3

??

Badge +3

I gathered that the next step can not be conditional upon the input or response given from previous step. If there is a way that I overlooked, I would greatly appreciate to have that shared. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MDugar,

Although Klaviyo offers multi-step forms, they do not support conditional rules such as returning a specific page based on a user’s selection in the form. You can however serve different flow experiences within a Welcome Series flow based on what the user has selected as part of the signup form that allowed them to join the list!

You can do this by incorporating conditional splits into your Welcome Series flow to split your subscribers down various paths depending on the profile property that is being recorded based on the selection your subscribers have selected when filling out the form. You can do this by using the conditional split definition of “Properties about someone, Custom Property equals X”.

There have been several Community posts that pertain to a similar topic which I believe may prove helpful reading up on. I’ve taken the liberty to include a few below:

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

How do we go about requesting that Klaviyo prioritize developing conditional form features?