Solved

Connecting Shopify Buttons to Klaviyo Sign Up Forms

• 28 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have 2 different buttons on my shopify landing page that I want to connect to my klaviyo sign up form.  I have the form done and set as a pop up.  I have it exactly matched to my landing page url.  How do I connect it to the buttons on my shopify page?   I did see where you had to paste some html code into the content on the page setup.  However, when I did this it just showed up as code on the top of that page.  What am I doing wrong?  

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 July 2022, 21:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi@Vicki L

Thanks for sharing your question with us!

While neither Community nor Support can help troubleshooting this for you as triggering a legacy popup when you click a button requires custom coding, our documentation mentions adding this smaller bit of code below your form’s HTML code. This code, that triggers when you press the button and should be below your large chunk of form code should look like our Help Center documentation's  example here:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//www.klaviyo.com/media/js/public/klaviyo_subscribe.js"></script>
<button onclick="KlaviyoSubscribe.attachToModalForm('#k_id_modal',{delay_seconds: 0.01, hide_form_on_success: true, ignore_cookie: true, success_message: false});">Click me</button>

I’d suggest checking out these similar conversations to gain more insight or reaching out to a Partner to help build this out for you.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor