Solved

Creating a Sign Up Form that acts as a form of paywall.

• 23 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I would like to create a signup form that also acts as a form of paywall for a certain page of my shopify site.  When the user subscribes, only then the page would load.   This is the site/sign up form that I would like to mimic - https://shopredone.com/collections/surplus-sale-x-all  (When I looked at the code for the page it looked like it was a Klaviyo sign up form being used).

Right now when I am building it, when the user hits subscribe they are redirected to a success page instead of gaining to access the page.  Any easy work arounds for this?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 24 January 2023, 00:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Raybuck Design

Welcome to the Community! Glad you asked! 

Klaviyo has a full page form option that I think will perfectly accomplish the aesthetic you want. In order to send users to a different page upon form submission, you will need to click on the ‘Submit’ button and change the button’s action from Submit Form → Go to URL then insert your homepage’s URL. 

It should also be noted that when creating a full page form, you will need to navigate to the targeting and behavior section and set the form's display timing to Show immediately on page load.

Hope this helps and thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

@Taylor Tarpley Thank you so much for your help! This worked perfectly.