Solved

disable Exit pop up on Shopify

• 28 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

I have disabled the exit pop up in klaviyo. The exit pop up still shows on the website.  I removed the Klaviyo app from my store.  The pop up still shows up.

What can I do to remove the pop up?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 28 February 2022, 23:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @clarkconnections,

Welcome to the Community. That is definitely an interesting situation. Did you follow our steps on our doc to delete any signup forms that might be there and confirmed you have disabled or removed the Shopify integration?

In order to remove this pop up you can log into your Klaviyo account and change the status of the pop up from live to draft. Likewise,  you can also go into your Shopify theme and remove all the snippet of JSon code on your theme. 

Thanks!
Alex

Badge +2

How can I go and remove all the snippet of JSon code on your theme.

Badge +2

I disabled my Facebook integration then the pop up stopped showing up.

Badge +2

I found out the pop up was from privy.  Was able to disable it there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Thanks @clarkconnections for the follow up and updates. Glad you solved the issue!

Alex

Badge +1

I am having the same problem. My most current pop-up is active on my site, while my previous pop-up is also active. I do not have it under my Klaviyo forms because I have deleted it, so setting it to draft is not an option for me. Can someone assist me on how to move forward?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @ANH,

To work with deleted flows you cannot access I would reach out to our Support team and open a ticket so they can get a deeper look into your account.

Best,

Alex