Solved

Display different images in popup form

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I’ve been asked to have a different image display in a popup every time a user goes on to the website. Is there a way of doing this in the targeting & behavior section? At the moment I created an A/B test with 3 variations (3 images) and have it set to end in 2024 and figured this was the best of getting it done. I’m open to ideas here. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 11 January 2022, 12:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @vylla001 

Thank you so much for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with your popup signup forms.

In order to use dynamic images there must be event profile properties that you can use to to pull dynamic information into the image block when using our native signup form builder. However because this is a popup signup form it is typically only shown to your customers who don't have a profile and haven't been cookied by Klaviyo previously. Therefore there is no dynamic event data to pull from in order to display different images. Has any other Community members found a work around using a custom web feed? or using another third party integration to accomplish this?

If this functionality gets added, I will update you here on this thread of there is any update to share!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@stephen.trumble thanks for the reply. I can change the targeting rules to have the popup be shown to anyone whether they have a Klaviyo profile or not, which means the event profiles property could work. In the meantime the A/B test I have running is showing all 3 images.